Vested financial planning services

We Offer a Single Service, Comprehensive Financial Planning, Which Includes Both:

Ongoing Financial Planning

It’s about the lifestyle and planning for what you really want most

Learn More

Investment Management

We invest for you to achieve the lifestyle you dream of

Learn More

Pricing 

Isn’t it worth 1% or less of your investable assets to make the most of the other 99%?

Comprehensive financial planning makes the most of the other 99% of your assets by enabling you to maximize your employee equity, buy a house, save for college, and plan for financial independence.

Ready to talk with an expert?

 

Comprehensive Financial Planning

Ongoing Financial Planning
Investment Management

The pricing for this single service of comprehensive financial planning is an annual advisory fee using the schedule below.

Please note that we can add the most value if you have vested employee equity (ISOs, RSUs, NSOs, ESPP), savings, investments, retirement assets that total $1 million or more (excluding real estate).

We charge a minimum annual fee of $8,500 for individuals and $10,000 for couples.

The annual comprehensive financial planning fee is determined by the following schedule for assets under management:

$0 - $1,000,000: 1.00%
$1,000,001 - $2,000,000: 0.85%
$2,000,001 - $3,000,000: 0.75%
$3,000,001 - $5,000,000: 0.60%
$5,000,001 - $10,000,000: 0.50%
$10,000,001 - $20,000,000: 0.40%
$20,000,001 and above: 0.30%

Fee-only Services

We’re paid directly by you and never receive commissions or referral fees

Independent

We recommend what’s best for you since we’re not part of a broker-dealer or bank

Fiduciary Promise

We’re legally bound to always work in your best financial interest

Vested Financial Planning works with Gen X & GEN Y Silicon Valley tech professionals to make the most of their employee equity

We build plans that help you buy a home, save for college costs and prepare for retirement and we help you enjoy the journey too

  Cash Flow & Budgeting

  Tax Planning Strategies

  Estate Planning

  Insurance Review

  Financial Goal Planning

  Employee Benefit Optimization

  Home Buying Counseling

  College Savings

  Retirement Planning

  Investment Analysis & Management

Let’s Work Towards Your Financial Dreams.

 

1. Build the Plan

2. Take Action

3. Reach Your Goals

TOM LO, CFP®, MBA

Vested Financial Planning

 

San Carlos, CA 94070 

 tom@vestedfinancialplanning.com

Phone: (650) 315-7372

DISCLOSURE: The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, Vested Financial Planning, LLC (referred to as "VFP") disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and suitability for a particular purpose.  VFP does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall VFP be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if VFP or a VFP authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Vested Financial Planning, LLC have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.

Copyright © 2019 - Vested Financial Planning